The first Romanian Drupalcamp is over. There were a lot of exciting presentations and a lot of fun too.
Here are some statistics:
- 163 participants from 238 announced (68%)
- 6 volunteers
- 15 sponsors
- 16 presentations
- 16 speakers
- 2 days
- 1 track
We want to thank everybody who supported or attended Drupalcamp Timisoara 2010. Our thanks goes to:
- Organizers: Drupal Romania Association and to their event partners: “Politehnica” University Timisoara, League of Students from the Faculty of Automatics and Computers and Software Business Incubator Timisoara.
- Platinum Sponsor: Rohost
- Gold Sponsors: Pro People, Factory Creative Studio, Reea, Adobe Systems, Koronna Hotel, Apress, Pronovix, Mosaic Works and O'Reilly
- Community Sponsors: Hangar Hosting (and @gupi for helping us with all technical aspects), Acquia, BIT Software, tBike and Packt Publishing
- Media Partners: eLiberatica, Agora Media, The Next Web, Mobilissimo.ro, Arena Biz, Joobs.ro and IDG Romania
- Supporters: Nicolae Fechete, Grafit, Ascent Group, AG Prime and Arxia
- Volunteers: Maria Iosu, Nina Timoce, Daniela Miclea, Vlad Botos and Adela Cristea
- Speakers: Gábor Hojtsy, Kristof van Tomme, Maria Diaconu, Alexandru Bolboaca, Mihai Corlan, Mihai Ceusan, Viorel Zidariu, Alexandru Badiu, Mihai Fratu, Gabriel Dragomir, Andrei Savu, Tamás Demeter, Vlad Socaciu, Radu Ticiu, MortenDK and Claudiu Cristea
- Attendees: Thanks to all 163 attendees for coming
See you next year at Drupalcamp in Romania!